[tcf-dev] Replacing/Adding to TCF Run/Debug launchers in TE?

Hi All,

We are considering switching from RSE to TE in our product. However,
we use gdb/gdbserver as
our debugging agent and cannot leverage the launchers. Is there a way
to configure TE to make our launchers show up
instead of TCF ones in the UI(views, actions)? Or, if "instead" is not
possible, then at least in addition to the TCF default ones?

Any information on this will be really helpful.
Thanks!
Anna.

Back to the top