Re: [tcf-dev] [eclipse-dev] Copyright updates

OK. Thanks!
Eugene

From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stieber, Uwe
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:21 PM
To: TCF Development
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] [eclipse-dev] Copyright updates

The “Fix Copyrights” is in the context menu if selecting a resource in the package explorer. Note that JGit/EGit needs to be version 1.3.x in order to run it.

I’ve run the “Fix Copyrights” on all projects and committed the change. All copyright headers are good to go for the release train.

Best regards, Uwe J