Re: [tcf-dev] Is TCF moving to GIT?

Hi, Doug

Today I found TCF 0.4.0 is one of the component of CDT. Since we need to build agent side
into Yocto Linux, so just want to make sure that the corresponding source code in SVN tree
is branch/0.4.0? Or the TCF git tree will soon be ready, so that we can hold for a minute and
directly point to git 0.4.0 branch?

Thanks a lot for your help!
criping