[tcf-dev] Where is the tcf-client code?

   The TCF wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF#What_is_included_in_the_TCF_contribution.3F) alleges that "Reference client implementations in Java and plain C (commandline testing client)" are included in the svn tm.tcf distribution, but no such client is found in the current repository (http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.tm.tcf/trunk/ rev 1521 as I write this).

   I know it exists because at least one "tcf-client" is distributed with the LTTng Ubuntu packages (the "tcf" package).

   Where is the current tcf-client source code (Java or C, either will do though Java is obviously preferred) located?

Daniel U. Thibault
R & D pour la défense Canada - Valcartier (RDDC Valcartier) / Defence R&D Canada - Valcartier (DRDC Valcartier)
Système de systèmes (SdS) / System of Systems (SoS)
Solutions informatiques et expérimentations (SIE) / Computing Solutions and Experimentations (CSE)
2459 Boul. Pie XI Nord
Québec, QC  G3J 1X5
CANADA
Vox : (418) 844-4000 x4245
Fax : (418) 844-4538
NAC: 918V QSDJ
Gouvernement du Canada / Government of Canada
<http://www.valcartier.drdc-rddc.gc.ca/>

Back to the top