Re: [swtbot-dev] Drag n Drop Schedule/Roadmap

Hi,

FYI, Rohit has contributed the necessary stuff to get DND to work with the SWT finders: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/15008/
I'm still struggling to get tests working on Hudson (they're working fine on my local environment which is similar to Hudson's one).

As for the next step, here are the next possible development (sorted by my personal order of priority):
1. Support DND for GEF diagrams
2. Support DND in Recorder
3. Support the concept of "path" in API (something like widget.dragTo(anotherWidget).dragTo(yetAnotherWidget).dropHere() ).

Rohit, feel free to decide which ones seems the more interesting to you. I think items #1 and #2 don't depend on getting SWT Finder changes to be merged.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat