[swtbot-dev] Re: Fwd: Re: Possibility of moving off to git completely ?

Hi Ketan,

I will have some time to work on SWTBot from Monday, April 19.
I think the following steps should done :

- Update build script to build from git source repository -> I have no idea how difficult it is or time it will take.
- Start to fix some bugs and push commits.
- Update documentation for contributors.

Mariot

Back to the top