[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTBot release engineering
- From: Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:49:42 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7Y/RfWqKpzPxyblW1NiFIXnddkJKySJKXLyF7QPAo5g=; b=sGPa8Nw3kBoLFQQzqlG5Q3PZNQ2pMUaIubG09JXqifemqG7UXQ7kQPZnpjd6qmFQnS A1mkUZBriXGSNrNiIrK7oEdKp6PLxonPiCokVCTYv70W/bOPimM+lthGmE//fn6C6BeP QR5K2S61DjTs9e+pA/aoQfGbR69lQ7ggJuDiE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Eohpdd9P0e/dU/ZuRhHWd8NH9hdtWrPcy+sLZeMYbJoVf9yXk+YGwMi/j+DIUW0BYG fxV+DNNqXoJSIrVo/AX1NXjikRq0CHTMkwYKArChEbBKV7Ylml1l3HrNIjpIlYl5iNMK CqM+pGiTLc5gXsGAiKmzQeEj3As5cWpgI5VTE=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100111 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.1
The build scripts don't use too much of the crappy eclipse way of
building stuff :) I work out of a plane on quite a few occasions and map
files which check out of a repository is the last thing I need!
There's a readme file in the releng dir that documents what you need to
do to build swtbot. The cruise instance that we use to build swtbot is
an internal server.
Eclipse build systems are a PITA, there are no plans to move to Athena
or anything else that's remotely eclipse, if at all I'd like to simplify
it and use plain old ant :)
Hope that helps :)
On 3/1/10 2:04 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
I am taking a look at how SWTBot is built in order to evaluate the
difficulty to change some dependencies (such as the old junit4 bundle).
I see that there is a .releng folder, but it seems that it is a build
configured for Cruise Control. Is this Cruise Control publicly available
I also noticed that there is no map file, nor customTargets.xml and so
on. This does not seem a common way to build bundles. Are there any plan
to move to Athena CBI builder and to host builds in Hudson?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
BonitaSoft - Open your processes <http://www.bonitasoft.com>
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by
mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not
in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as
a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval.
Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore
BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.
swtbot-dev mailing list