[swtbot-dev] SWTBot release engineering

Hello,

I am taking a look at how SWTBot is built in order to evaluate the difficulty to change some dependencies (such as the old junit4 bundle). I see that there is a .releng folder, but it seems that it is a build configured for Cruise Control. Is this Cruise Control publicly available somewhere?
I also noticed that there is no map file, nor customTargets.xml and so on. This does not seem a common way to build bundles. Are there any plan to move to Athena CBI builder and to host builds in Hudson?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top