Re: [subversive-dev] How does subversive stop .svn folders from being copied by the Java Builder?

OK, I think I made some headway, at least in figuring out how its supposed to
be done.

Found this info:

http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fteam.htm

I recon that must be the mechanism subversive team provider is using to mark .svn
folders as 'do not copy' for the Java builder.

If that's the case, now all I need to figure out is why subversive isn't doing this *before* the Java builder already copied some of the .svn folders to the output folder.

Kris