[subversive-dev] How does subversive stop .svn folders from being copied by the Java Builder?

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right place for my question, because I've been banging my head against a problem which may be a subversive bug, or it may (more likely :-) be something stupid that I myself did in an import wizard I implemented for the Gradle STS tooling.

See here for some background:

https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-2173

Trying to get to the bottom of this yesterday, I spent quite a bit of time not really getting anywhere.

What I need to know to make some headway debugging this, is how does subversive stop the Java builder from copying .svn folders into the output folder? I know there's some mechanism in place that does this, and normally it does work, just in the bug reported above, it sometimes doesn't and I can't figure out why not. I'm somewhat hampered by the fact that I don't know where to look for this mechanism.

If someone could point me to the right place in the subversive code base that implements this filtering mechanism I can spend some more time with the debugger to try to get to the bottom of it.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Kris

Back to the top