[stp-pmc] Potential code contribution - BPEL checker

This just in -
]
Quote:
"BPEL checker is a command-line tool for verification of BPEL code against session protocols. For a given web service implemented in the BPEL language (a BPEL script), the tool can check whether the BPEL script interacts with
other services according to the constraints on the order of operation
invocations of the other services - the constraints being expressed via session
protocols that are defined in the formalism of behavior protocols"

This is a piece of code that has been developed using the B2J component
of STP (which I believe has been modified for the purpose).

Note that some of it's dependencies are LGPL, but even still, I would like your opinion of this, and it's suitability for incubation in STP. There is
code and a demo at the site:

http://dsrg.mff.cuni.cz/projects.phtml?p=bpelchecker

 best regards
  Oisin