[stp-pmc] Meeting with Skyway Software week of the 19th Nov - available?

Skyway Software (http://www.skywaysoftware.com/) would like to present
to us to tell us all about their software delivery tools and approaches.

I understand that they have some tools that are at the core of their
solution which they would be interested to contribute to open source,
and Eclipse in particular.

I get the feeling that they may be looking to get involved with open
source, but are not sure which place would be the most relevant. They
have had some talks with the Modeling Project already.

My personal feeling at the moment is that STP is not quite the right
place for them to focus their attentions, but it would be worthwhile
to drill into it a bit more with them.

I will be setting up a time for a webex/concall next week. If you have
any particular time slots that suit you, let me know and I will see if
they can make that time work.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387