Re: [stp-pmc] STP/JBI Face to Face this Month

Hi Oisin,

It's a very interesting meeting, and on our side we Adrian and myself) have tried to facilitate in the best way the collaboration of some OW2C strategic and corporate members (Bull, Engineering, eBM Websourcing, ObjectWeb@INRIA) with LogicBlaze team and in the context of Eclipse STP.

As you know, Adrian will attend this meeting in Dublin, while I will not be available, having another meeting in Paris already scheduled at the same time.

Wishing you good luck, and hoping that this meeting will be quite successful,
Best regards,
-Alain