[stp-pmc] BPEL and STP con call

Hi all,
Tomorrow we are to have a conference call with the BPEL Designer technology project. Dial-in details will follow, but for your calendars the time and date information is Wed 14th March, 0800 PDT / 1100 EST / 1500 GMT / 1600 CET.

On the call we will be speaking to Simon Moser and Michal Chmielewski,
who are the project leads. We will discuss technology integration, project
integration and any other topics that you might like to bring up at the
time.

 best regards
   Oisin

Back to the top