Re: [stp-pmc] BPMN Diagramming

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply, and I look forward to the discussion with Alex.

Great - maybe we can set something up for next week.

I've looked at the contribution, which is obviously quite familiar ;)

One of the big benefits of standardized notations :)

Unfortunately, our BPMN tutorial materials are not yet posted online.
Perhaps we can meet up at EclipseWorld tomorrow?

Yes, I will be attending your talk on GMF as it turns out - I'm a
GMF newbie and I'm interested to see how much work it would be to
produce a first-cut GMF visualization of our Core EMF models.

BTW - this mail, and the previous, bounced from the modeling-pmc
list as I am not subscribed to it :)  I am sure you will forward
the relevant information!

 regards
  Oisin

Back to the top