Re: [stp-dev] OCL versions up - what dependencies do you have on it?

Actually OCL is optional at runtime, and used mostly by the GMF tooling.

You can use it to query the model to apply validation rules but that's not really a huge advantage (IMO).

So we really don't have any dependencies to OCL.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:23, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The BPMN modeler doesn't depend directly on OCL.

I think in most cases anyone that is using GMF will have the
need to access OCL, but I just wanted to be sure that you
all know there is some odd stuff going on with the version
numbers, just in case MANIFESTs require changes!

 --oh

Back to the top