Re: [stp-dev] OCL versions up - what dependencies do you have on it?

Same for the SCA Tools project. I checked the MANIFESTs.
(the validation rules are implemented in Java).

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Antoine Toulme a écrit :
Actually OCL is optional at runtime, and used mostly by the GMF tooling.

You can use it to query the model to apply validation rules but that's not really a huge advantage (IMO).

So we really don't have any dependencies to OCL.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:23, Oisin Hurley <oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:oisin.hurley@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    > The BPMN modeler doesn't depend directly on OCL.

    I think in most cases anyone that is using GMF will have the
    need to access OCL, but I just wanted to be sure that you
    all know there is some odd stuff going on with the version
    numbers, just in case MANIFESTs require changes!

     --oh