[stp-dev] Galileo RC1 - 20th May 09

We are starting now to get into the high-pitched oscillation that
happens towards the end of the release cycle, with weekly RC
candidates.

First candidate, RC1, is due to be available on 20 May 09.

I'm away that day, so I want to make sure to have the milestone
late 19th May. Everyone I know that is shipping lives in Europe,
so please can you have your 3.5RC1 tag in place before 1700 CET
on 19th May. Contact me if anything comes up that will make
that an issue.

The builds are all fine at the moment, and I assume that
you are not changing the world around at this stage, or if
you are, you are doing it out on a branch or something :)

One thing I will ask you all to do is to give a little time to
the grooming of the bugzilla. I've added a Galileo RC1
milestone to the SOA, STP, BPMN project bugzillas and
now is a good time to go through your open issues and
mark them for RC1.  If you like, you can add more milestones
of course.

Most projects have a number of ASSIGNED bugs that
haven't seen any changes for 6 months or more - it would
be cool if you could either resolve these, or change them
back to UNASSIGNED, or name them as an enhancement.

The number of outstanding bugzillas per project will be
part of the release review at the end of this month.

That's it. Shout out if you have questions.

 --oh

Back to the top