[stp-dev] New committers build uploaded

http://build.eclipse.org/stp/committers/2.0.0.200905120350/

I'm testing new automation on the build, for creating correctly
signed and packed p2 sites.

Thanks to the enormous efforts of Thomas Hallgren of the
Buckminster project, we've got a new simplified approach
to building the project as a whole.

I'll roll out individual project builds when I can - bit of crunch
time going on in other places.

In the meantime, it would be useful to have a quick glance
at the committer site to make sure I've not missed anything
basic - i.e. all your project features are in place, etc.

BTW - the issue I was having with Policy has been cleared
up and it's now in the build.

 --oh

Back to the top