[stp-dev] Inactive components removed from the Galileo build (eid, b2j)

The org.eclipse.stp.eid and org.eclipse.stp.b2j components haven't
seen much in the way of activity for a quite a while. EID hasn't been
ported to 3.5, so there's no point in putting in the Galileo build. The
B2J component builds ok with 3.5, but I've no idea as to the state
of affairs with respect to bugs, etc, and with no activity I've just
made the call to pull it out of the Galileo stream - there's no point
in advertising something that isn't ticking over in some fashion.

If there's any objections, I'll put it back in.

 cheers
   --oh

Back to the top