Re: [stp-dev] GSoC results are in

Title: Re: [stp-dev] GSoC results are in
Hello Udayanga,

Yes, that’s a pity that no STP projects were accepted, but we all learned from this experience so I hope next year the number of mentors from STP project will increase dramatically. I don’t know how good is it correlates with the rules of GSoC because as Juan mentioned many “mentors” were there just to vote and not for really mentoring, however next time we should definitely try our best to show our commitment to the selected projects.
However I’m very glad to hear that you are still interested in proceeding with the project, and as with or without GSoC we would be glad to mentor and support you in your work, so nothing changed from out side.

Renat