Re: [stp-dev] GSoC results are in

Hi all,
Yes , i've to agree with Juan . None of the STP projects are selected for this years GSoc unfortunately. May be next year STP would come strong in GSoc with some collective effort ,hopefully. ( I've also seen in a thread that Eclipse has limied the no of slots to 20 although it can get much more..so there'l b room for expansion newy..)
However , although intended as a GSoc project , i'm willing to continue with my proposal and contribute to STP .So please let me know if you guys are ok with it. Thnx.

Regards,
Udayanga.

Back to the top