Re: [stp-dev] Getting the validation framework into the source...

There's some more re-org I would like to do in that
project, including moving the XEF stuff out to the
same level (with it's own trunk) and similarly there
is some common usage elements that could move
out too and be used across the board.

Obviously, there will a proposal to the committers
first, and to be honest there is a good chance that
none of this will happen before the Galileo ship! :)

In the meantime I've created the SVN location

svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.policy-editor/org.eclipse.stp.validation

and underneath that you will see the conventional
trunk/tags/branches infrastructure. I've also added
a sandbox for messing about in.  Now that we are
legal you should be able to check everything in.

Note that existing committers to the Policy component
will have commit access to here by default.

Any questions, let me know.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top