[stp-dev] Galileo build M6 19th March

The M6, or "feature freeze" build for Galileo is planned for the 19th
March, according to the schedule at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo

The idea is that projects 'freeze' their new feature creation at this
point. This of course, is not mandatory, but just like any other
project it does allow for a considerable period of stability leading
up to the final release.

To facilitate projects that will be taking this as a feature freeze,
I'm thinking we should set up weekly builds for testing purposes, as
well as on-checkin builds for those components/projects that require
it.

This will be done through the Hudson build automation system.

In pursuit of this goal, you will see some changes happening to your
project/component in a 'build' component over the next week. Where I
have commit access, I'll commit the changes, otherwise you'll see a
patch coming in.

I just want to remind everyone (including myself :) that you should have
1) your project ramp-down policy in place; 2) XML-formatted project
plan in place (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo) for this
Milestone.

Thanks all!

 --oh