Re: [stp-dev] Telco tomorrow - anyone have agenda points?

For the tutorial, we should divide it into time slots, and we should define the input and outputs of each of them, so that we can plug them together.

For example, BPMN modeler time slot:
  input: nothing
  output: a BPMN diagram that shows how to execute a complex choregraphy of processes. Next time slot can reuse the BPMN diagram to generate something executable out of it, we need to agree on that.

Thanks,

Antoine