[stp-dev] Telco tomorrow - anyone have agenda points?

Title: Telco tomorrow - anyone have agenda points?
Hi Oisin,

if I remember correctly, we scheduled the telcos for Friday mornings, so the next one would be tomorrow morning.

I guess one of the main points tomorrow will be how we go forward with the EclipseCon Tutorial. Anyone got more points to add to the agenda?

As agreed last time, we will try to use Skype again, I’ll update the wiki entry accordingly. May I ask everyone participating to mute his phone if not actively speaking? We had some trouble with line noise the last time.

best regards

    Jerry