[stp-dev] Galileo - IP requirements

>From Janet and the legal team:

It's that time again.  In order to plan for the upcoming Galileo
Release we are asking all participating projects to:‬‪

• enter a contribution questionnaire for all third party packages that
you wish to include in your release prior to January 31, 2009; and

• enter a comment on any existing CQ/ IPZilla bug  that you need for
the simultaneous release indicating that the package is needed for
Galileo.  ‬‪

We will annotate all the relevant CQs/ IPBugs with the keyword
"Galileo" and use that list to plan our reviews for the next six
months.  As our current backlog is high, the creation of this list is
critical for planning purposes.  Packages submitted by participating
projects prior to the January 31, 2009 deadline will be given priority
over all other submissions during scheduling.  ‬‪

Back to the top