[stp-dev] STP contributors / committers please read

Title: STP contributors / committers please read
Hi everybody,

as discussed during today’s conf call (minutes to follow...) the page describing our team is a little out of date. We agreed that we should update it by setting up a corresponding wiki page and redirect the original page there.

So if you are an STP contributor or committer, please take the time to provide a short bio, picture optional that can be put on the page and send it to the list or to me directly. I’ll set up the page next week. Of course you also could add your information directly to the wiki page once that is online, I’ll send out a mail as soon as it is available.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

    Jerry Preissler

Back to the top