[stp-dev] Merging STP demo proposals for EclipseCon 2009

Title: Merging STP demo proposals for EclipseCon 2009
Hello All,

As you might notice we have a 4 hour tutorial scheduled on the SOA Track during the EclipseCon 2009. And we have two tutorial submissions that are actually overlapping (#368 and #351), so during the last STP Telco it was decided to merge these two into one, therefore Jerry and my self prepared an updated submission description which I have submitted on the conference site:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=368

It’s contains main points from two submissions. I also added two additional authors – Gerald Preissler and Oliver Wolf (Swordfish project lead). I guess with so many authors we are the most popular submissions for EclipseCon 2009, however I guess we will figure later out who will actually present it during the conference. Please feel free to check wherever I missed something and comment.

BR
Renat

Back to the top