[stp-dev] Re: Updated SCA Tools build system...

There's more to do - better documentation and proper unit test runs
for a start!  There's some scripts in place to do packing, signing,
digesting etc in the buckminster/scripts directory, these should
eventually become part of the build actions. They are manually invoked
now.

One brand-new addition is required--creation of p2 metadata from the
update site. I didn't have enough time to get that sorted for
ganymede.
More bugzillas on the way...

  --oh