Re: [stp-dev] STP Tutorial wiki page

Hi Jerry,

I just realised that the tutorial you guys submitted is also on the SOA track, I had initially thought it would be for the Runtime track. I guess that there is clearly a possibility to converge the two, as there are obvious common points. Of course we need to make sure that we will provide the implementation to back our tutorial description before March, but other than that the merge seems rather logical. Basically if we add Swordfish and a description of it to the runtimes in the deployment part of the tutorial 368, we should cover everything. What do you think?

Regarding the number of presenters, this might not be the same as the number of authors but of course we should try and keep the both numbers to a decent size, to try not to exceed the number of participants :)

Cheers,
Adrian.