Re: [stp-dev] [Build] 3.5M3 build candidate available

In the .cspec file [0 in build component you will find sections that contain
the XML snippet:

  <cs:dependency name="org.eclipse.stp.sca.feature"
componentType="eclipse.feature"/>

(or something very close to it)

You can add the new features in there. Alternatively, you could make
the single feature that is being built a 'top-level' feature that contains
all of the other features and PDE will bring them in.

Thanks for checking the build!

We need a nicer way to do this, I know.

If you get a chance to do this, then go ahead, I can check it
later tonight, but I won't get to it this afternoon.

 --oh

[0] http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/build/trunk/buckminster/org.eclipse.stp.build.root/buckminster.cspec