[stp-dev] [Build] 3.5M3 build candidate available

I've added a build candidate in the Committers section on the
downloads page at

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/

This build contains everything up to r2735, and excludes the
dormant SC and SOAS components.

Leads - can you please run your smoke tests on this
build (using Eclipse 3.5M3).

I'm planning on doing the M3 build final at the end of the
week. If you want in to the build, then please tag your
code with '3.5M3' so that the build system can pick it
up.

While I'm there, I'll set up the 3.4.x stream builds too,
If you want in on the 3.4.1 build, then please tag your
code with '3.4.x'  (this means you can make a branch
or not, as you want).

That ok?

 --oh

Back to the top