[stp-dev] Final Ganymede builds happening today/tomorrow.

Ok guys, here is the plan for today:

1. Version ups in the features. We've done our release review,
so now we need to version everything up as per review content.

2. Remove (incubation) from the places that don't need it anymore.

3. Make a build available for committers.

Then, I'd like you guys to *check your component* - for sanity
purposes. We really just want to have nothing fancier than
documentation changes (thanks David for fixing the EID one!).

So, expect a build later this evening. Any questions or
comments, let the list know!

  --oh

Registered Number: 171387