Re: [stp-dev] Ganymede: RC3 tag going down today

I tagged for BPMN.

I will review our bugs shortly - none of those currently opened will make it to Ganymede anymore now.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here we go, taggin' again. Let me know if you have plans
to check in anything later today in your component. We are
getting near the end guys.

BTW - have you all looked at your component's bugzillas and
made your choices as to what is getting in to Ganymede or
not?

 cheers
 --oh