[stp-dev] Ganymede: release review and version-ups

Our release review is tentatively scheduled for 11 Jun, which
is also our RC4 date. It is then that I will be updating the
version numbers of the various plugins and features across
the board.

 B2J, BPMN, IM, SCA, POLICY will all be going 1.0
 SC will be at 0.9
 SOAS, EID will be at 0.8

Components that are 1.0 are ready to rock and be taken up
by the outside world - and some of them are already in
wide use! Good stuff, guys. Now's the time to start thinking
about your branching strategies when you are doing feature
upgrades :)

Anything that's not at 1.0 is still not 100% ready for
prime time, either through youth or inexperience.

After ganymede, 1.0 components will be required to 'upgrade'
to full Eclipse STP sub-project status. The SCA component is
already doing this [0].  Just like the government, I'm here
to help ;)

If you've got questions or concerns, please let us all know
here on stp-dev.

 best regards
   Oisin

[0] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/sca-tools/