[stp-dev] Service creation: supported version of Apache CXF

It's my understanding that STP 1.0 supports Apache CXF 2.1, but not CXF 2.0.

However, the New Server Runtime Environment dialog (called from SOA Tools preferences) lists Apache CXF 2.0. This is confusing.

I'd like to update the following snippet in the org.eclipse.stp.soas.deploy.runtime.cxf\plugin.xml to show CXF 2.1 instead of 2.0.

<runtimeType

class="org.eclipse.stp.soas.deploy.runtime.cxf.core.internal.CxfRuntime"

description="Apache CXF 2.0 supports JAX-WS 2.0"

id="org.eclipse.stp.soas.deploy.runtime.cxf.20"

name="Apache CXF 2.0"

vendor="Apache"

vendorId="Apache"

version="2.0">

I feel comfortable changing the description and name attributes, but is it OK to change version also? What about id?
Registered Number: 171387