[stp-dev] Ganymede RC3 slated for 3 Jun

The weekly release hearbeat continues! I'm seeing a good slew
of bug reports, fixes and documentation going in, which is neat.

For the schedule leading up to release, see http://tinyurl.com/5lunvm

Note to all those who are handling patch contributions - there
is a new automated IP Log scanner being developed at the moment.
We can help it find contributed code by adding the 'contributed'
keyword to the keywords associated with a bugzilla that contains
a patch *that  has been applied*. I've done this for Mark's and
Till's contribution.

The auto generated IP Log is at

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=stp

and the delicious, hand-crafted IP Log is at

http://www.eclipse.org/stp/development/ip_log.php

I'm going to harmonize the two of them for Ganymede. In the
interim have a quick scan to double-check your component.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387