[stp-dev] Is anyone trying to create WS-Policy document using WS-Policy editor lately?

Using latest resources from stp trunk and trying to create *.opdx file with
WS-Policy Editor. File is created with the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsp:Policy Name="exId" sopwsp:shortname="example"
xmlns:sopa="http://types.sopware.org/qos/SOPAssertions/1.1"
xmlns:sopwsp="http://types.sopware.org/qos/WS-PolicyExtensions/1.1" xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy">
<wsp:ExactlyOne>
<wsp:All>
<wsp:ExactlyOne>
<sopa:HttpTransport/>
<sopa:JmsTransport/>
<sopa:HttpsTransport/>
</wsp:ExactlyOne>
</wsp:All>
</wsp:ExactlyOne>
</wsp:Policy>

However when I am trying to use Design Tab, it behaves strangly it allows to add Service,  PortType, Bindings. So basically it looks like that I am creating wsdl file
using WTP WSDL Editor.
I was expecting on mouse right click to be able to Add Assertion, Add Exacty One ...

Irene.

Back to the top