[stp-dev] Q about Policy Editor

Hi all,

Just following slides from Eclipse 2008 presentation

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/sub/attachments/An_introduction_to_policy_handling_with_Eclipse_STP.pdftry  to use policy editor.

I am using latest sources from stp trunk and Eclipse 3.3.2

First step to do:  create new .opdx file using WTP Editor.

1 Select File->Other ->SOA Tools-> WS-Policy

2. Use WS-Policy wizard to complete creation of WS-Policy document

3.It would create ExampleService.opdx with the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsp:Policy Name="exId" sopwsp:shortname="example"

xmlns:sopa="http://types.sopware.org/qos/SOPAssertions/1.1"

xmlns:sopwsp="http://types.sopware.org/qos/WS-PolicyExtensions/1.1" xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy">

<wsp:ExactlyOne>

<wsp:All>

<wsp:ExactlyOne>

<sopa:HttpTransport/>

<sopa:JmsTransport/>

<sopa:HttpsTransport/>

</wsp:ExactlyOne>

</wsp:All>

</wsp:ExactlyOne>

</wsp:Policy>

However when I try to use Design tab in high level editor righ mouse click would display pop-up menu with the following context: Add Service, Add PortType, Add Binding.

And according presentation I should use high level editor to add Assertions ext.. So what I am missing or doing wrong? WS-Policy Editor behaves as WSDL Editor see snapshot below

Irene

Back to the top