[stp-dev] Does STP service creation support Apache CXF 2.1?

I'm having problems creating services in RC1

My Installed Runtime preferences are pointing to CXF 2.1 on my machine, but I get the following warning in the problems view:

Library [Apache CXF 2.0] will not be exported or published. Runtime ClassNotFoundExceptions may result.

When I run the service creation wizards I get the following error: "Could not find the main class. Program will exit"

Do we not support CXF 2.1?

Registered Number: 171387