[stp-dev] Rolling into Ganymede....

Hi all,
It's time to get totally focussed on Ganymede. Will all you component
leads take a good look at your bugs (full list at [0]) and make a
determination of what you will be fixing for the release. It's a
good time now to take a look at your documentation too.

At this point, we should be near done on new capabilities, etc, and
stable enough on our APIs. If you have anything big you need to get
in before Ganymede, shout out now.

We will be doing a release review in June 4, and we are required
to construct some powerpoint slides for delivery as part of that
process. Consider this a hint for some slides! Here's some
guidelines [1] on what to do, questions are welcome. I'll be doing
this too for a number of components :)

We have a lot of must-dos yet to happen for Ganymede and there
are some blockers on the bug list. So lots to do.

I'm going to do my best to do a daily update here on the list
so we can all see what is going on!

 --oh

[0] http://tinyurl.com/5tj748
[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php