Re: [stp-dev] Ganymede build

Stéphane Drapeau a écrit :
Hi all,

Since 4 days, the build of Ganymede fails because of the STP project. Oisin is in vacations. Is someone in charge of the build during his absence? I am not very familiar with the build process, but I think there is a problem with the version number of the STP features. I'm traying to change the name of the jars that are on the web site http://download.eclipse.org <http://download.eclipse.org/> (and also the file site.xml) but I don't have the rights. Do you have any idea to solve the problem?

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo