Re: [stp-dev] [Policy] Policy Editors integration

I find the screenshot basically ok, but from my point of view it make no sense to expand alternatives in XEF. Let show them collapsed and disabled and do not allow to expand them. In this case XEF will always show one flat policy hierarchy level (alternatives or/and assertions) - it is consistent and less confusing for the user. Working with hierarchy tree is functionality of WTP editor.
Ok, that's fair enough. I actually thought of that too. Because of the way things were hooked into the existing code, the tree came for free, but I can disable it at that point. I will do this in a subsequent commit.
FYI - I have just committed a fix for this in r2010.

Cheers,

David

Registered Number: 171387