Re: [stp-dev] Update on overall build system work

Thanks Oisin, this sounds like good progress!

Please let us know if you need help regarding the BPMN issue, what is the exact error message ?

Ah, I just closed the terminal window! The message is just
'cannot open file for reading' - as if the thing had the wrong
permissions (which it does not). Adrian S just updated the file
to remove the CRLF dos-style line endings, but that didn't seem
to affect the result. I'll try again later tonight, it is most
weird.

BTW - I'm doing these builds on the Eclipse infrastructure
(build.eclipse.org) where there is less internet traffic
to worry about on checkouts etc.

Currently the build system checks everything out, and then
builds, but I am sorely tempted to just have the build system
run and operate on files that are on the local machine. That
way it's much easier to mess about with files and make many
changes before checking everything in. And we can do builds
offline quicker :)

I'll let you know if I get closer to the truth on the file
issue...

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387