[stp-dev] [policy] Some quick questions on the way to M5

I've been doing the builds for M5 (due on Wednesday 20 Feb), and it's
been reasonable plain sailing, except for a couple of odd little items
in the Policy component, so I've got some questions, just to make
sure I'm doing the right thing.

1. There's a compile error in PolicyAssertionModel where

	public String getText() {
		return policyAssertion.getName();
	}

complains because the getName() method returns a QName. For
the purposes of my build, I've changed it to

	public String getText() {
		return policyAssertion.getName().getLocalPart();
	}

which seems right, but am not sure. I haven't checked it in, of
course, so perhaps someone could shed some light on this one.

2. The org.eclipse.stp.xef project had totally lost it's identity,
the .project was effectively blank, so it didn't realize it was
a java project, or a plugin project, or all the usual stuff. I've
fixed that and checked it in.

3. The xef.test fragment was getting wholly confused about it's
host plugin, so I bound it to a base version of it's host:

Fragment-Host: org.eclipse.stp.xef;bundle-version="0.8.0.qualifier"

and I checked that in too.

I updated all the version numbers to be compliant 4-part numbers
(i.e. with the qualifier) and updated some of the plugin versions
to line up with the 0.8.0 we are doing mostly across the board.

We'll talk about 1.0 versioning later on.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387