[stp-dev] Ganymede M5 build Feb 20 *tomorrow*

All component leads - I'll be doing a big roll-up build of the
artifacts from all components tomorrow, Feb 20, for the M5
milestone release. By default, I'm including ALL active components
in the build.

It's important to let me know if you *don't* want to be part of
the build.

I would *strongly recommend* that you spend a little bit of time
today to *version up* your features. This will help all of your
consumers to get updates. Otherwise the update manager won't
spot the change. You know all this stuff already.

As to version numbers themselves, don't go above 1.0.0 :)  We
haven't done our release review yet, so we are not 'officially'
at 1.0.0

I will update the version numbers for
  org.eclipse.stp.servicecreation
  org.eclipse.stp.soas
  org.eclipse.stp.eid

I'm going to update them to 0.8 for this milestone.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387