Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Editor Palette Personalization ?

In GMF 2.1, there is a new feature (which came from GEF) for palette customization. Perhaps it can help you.

Is GMF 2.1 only available on 3.4? I think we should consider consumers that are delivering product on 3.3, and make sure that we don't just keep moving
to the latest and greatest and leave those guys in the dust! :)

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387