Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Editor Palette Personalization ?

Hi Antoine,

Just opened a bug.

In the meantime, i will take a look BpmnPaletteFactory class.

Thanks
Andrea

Antoine Toulme ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

this is possible. You need to work in the BpmnPaletteFactory class to achieve that.

Feel free to open a bug about this.

Another customizable area would be the toolbar edit policy. If you press Ctrl+Space over the diagram, you will see it appear. We could also consider filtering the connection dialogs in the same way (drag a new connection and release the mouse button when selecting nothing in particular to show it).

I guess the same preference could be used in those three areas.

Thanks,

Antoine