[stp-dev] Enterprise Integration Designer committed...

I've committed the latest of the Enterprise Integration Designer previously known as
Cimero into the code base as the component called org.eclipse.stp.eid

I've done some refactoring on the package names, and elements in the generation
templates and various models that are used to generate the code. I've committed
it *without* doing a full regeneration run of the model - this needs to be updated to
GMF 2.0 - so that people can get playing with it ASAP and generating code,
configuration and the like.

I've a bit of a worry that the EID is too greedy for memory - there's a lot of model
instances created up front for different 'ESBs', for example, and this would be
better architected as a set of extension points that are contributed to by each
ESB individually.

I spotted a few internal api usages too :)

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top